Suitcase of memory

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Its been a while. i am hoping dat this coming month just passing like it never happen.suprisingly.two years seems like it was yesterday. theres nothing easy like people might see or even thought. it harder .much complicated. as you have to act like you dont care.like you have been such heartless.


What i am suppose to say
when i am all choke up
n....
u're ok.
well you are move on
n.....
i am still grieving


"If i let myself to care, all i get is hurt"(Salvatore,2012), you know well, how this words suppose to mean.
And for dat .....i am not dat cool to wat for that "one day" to come. I just hope i can escape. its not what i want. but...it's what i need. like seriously. Nobody wants to be alone. but yet. it all started with being end up alone first, have time for yourself first, understand your nature in order to give commitment. long way to go.


people gave me money
its not like im broke
im just
broken-hearted girl

Talk n talk.give motivation to those who need it. deep inside. i cant escape the circle myself. i caught in the same situation. as.....the past keep on haunting me. n im just afraid it might harm me. therefore, im still stuck in here. in the middle. between yes and no. im still waiting here. a day. a month. or maybe a year. it wont make any difference. im just not moving. i just dont let myself feel dat. it's better for me to burried them in so far way. so i lost to find it back. n whenever i cry so hard to get it back.it wont come back. i want myself to be suffer. thats what i deserve. because i am dying just missing you. but i just cant really say it outloud. Sometimes i wish like a million times that whenever theres a  red light in my phone, it was you. but nothing. its not you. in a mean time i just enjoy my time alone then. thats the best way instead of grieving all the time. its not like i can live like thousands year right. so smile ;)

till we meet again ^^




0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.