day by day

Saturday, July 21, 2012


I rather get struck by a hammer which is impactful but blunt rather then being stab by a knife which is small yet deep.
By now i guess you're starting to dislike me and soon hate me. I better off being hated then befriend by you. Well it is much better off like that right?

kehadapan my love:

i want you to know that
what i feels is real
i have no intentions to leave you
its just..
other things got in the way
dat make me unable to stay 
i wanted to be with you
like real
but...
she didnt allow me too
to even be friend with you
i am hoping that you will stay strong
be well
if you love me let me know



i just cant stand to  see you stay sad anymore
cukup ape yg org prnh uat dulu
im trying not to hurt you
but....
i cant ..
i am just someone that just come along the way
im not trying to destroy what you had with her


she...
who love me too much
i love you too syg.
be well.







0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.